8.11.2009

schtuff

Recently I was approached by a company asking if I would be interested in doing a giveaway on my site. My first response was - is this a joke or some kind of form letter? I don't know that I have that many viewers to even do a giveaway! So, the second option they gave me was to pick out anything I wanted within a $50 price range and they would give it to me for free as long as I review it on my blog. As tempting as that was (and, trust me, it was tempting...because I do love free stuff! :)), I decided to go the route of a giveaway. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to host a contest and allow someone the fun of being chosen as a winner! I've selected the item I'm giving away and will be posting that soon! It's unique and fun (at least in my opinion) - as well as usable, so make sure to tell your friends about it and to keep checking in as I hope to be posting it before the end of the week.

Tonight I enjoyed an evening at Kairos with a bazillion other people...or at least it seemed like that many. It was awesome, the message was strong, the worship was fantastic and it was fun to get to see a few of my volleyball teammates wearing something other than tshirts, shorts, sand and sweat :). If you have a chance, check out kairos' podcast on iTunes. Pastor Glenn is such an amazing speaker and I often listen to the podcasts when I'm not able to make it to kairos in person.

Alright, that's all I've got for today. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...