8.04.2009

"best little cookers"

Every time I visit my cutie-patootie nieces & nephew in AZ, a phrase that Lauren repeats on a daily basis (which I never tire of hearing :)), is "Aunt Trishy, you are the best cooker ever". I think the first question Will & Lauren even asked me when I arrived the last time was - when are we going to get to bake some cookies? Sadly, on my last visit it just never happened...we were busy busy busy and instead of baking cookies, we went camping (which I think was a pretty fantastic alternative and they didn't seem to mind!). SO, I head to AZ in just a few weeks (which I swear is going in slow-mo) and I try not to show up empty handed (afterall, that's what aunts and uncles are for!)...so I ordered coordinating aprons for myself and the kiddos!


Will's apron doesn't have the polka-dot material...don't worry :). I made sure it looks as manly as an apron can look?? He probably won't be quite as crazy about it as the girls, but I also knew he wouldn't want to be left out. Maybe I'll put a matchbox car in his apron pocket. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...