• 898 miles and only $59 (total) in gas. I still can't believe it.
• 30% chance of rain...instead, 100% sunshine
• Slept 'til 9 every morning...bliss
• Read 2 books and 3 magazines
• Used spf 4 and sometimes 8
• Pretty sure this means I'll die of skin cancer by the time I'm 42
• Ate 3 bowls of oatmeal (not all on the same day, of course :))
• Bought 2 stickers and 1 straw cowgirl hat
• Kissed 1 complete stranger because he was also wearing a cowboy hat
• Tried 3 different restaurants, 2 great, 1 notsomuch
• Watched 5 movies
• Took 139 photos
• Deleted 66
• Stopped at a market off of exit 205 in Alabama
• Spent around 15+ hours lying on the beach
• Dreamt about snow skiing 2 nights in a row
• Spent 0 hours thinking about work, but now have only 9.5 hours until I have to return to it.
(and I lied about kissing the cowboy...just thought I'd make sure you were paying attention :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment