3.18.2009

Short on Words

I know the title of this post is by itself completely against my nature, but in blog-land it seems to be true. I keep meaning to post something being that there are an insane amount of things going on in my life right now, but there are some things I just cannot share on a blog (okay, a LOT of things). So, before your mind starts spinning with ideas of what all this secrecy could be...I'll go ahead and clear up a few thoughts...

No, I am not dating a well-known, high-profile, mystery man that is too famous to be mentioned on my blog without fear of the press and paparazzi invading our privacy. I know, I know, that was of course your greatest suspicion, so hopefully that put your mind at ease.

I have not been "discovered" for my wealth of hidden talents. I'm still trying to find them myself.

I did not sell all my earthly possessions and move to Kyrgyzstan. However, I am considering this option. Let me know if you're looking to buy a sofa.

I did not win the lottery. Or the HGTV dream home. Or the free toy in the cracker jack box. I did, however, get a fortune cookie with my takeout. Things are looking up.

And last, but not least, I did not get arrested, no matter what rumors you might hear. At least not yet. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Maybe you can fill me in via email. Would love to hear about your life! Oh, and we're heading to AZ this next week, Lord willing and are gonna take in two Cubs Spring Training games at Hohokam Park in Mesa. We have extra tickets. Wanna fly out?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...