This album came out last week and is very fun & bright. Her voice is very simple - mostly melodic pop with a hint of blues thrown in here & there. I really like the composition of her music as well - light & playful piano and percussion. I love the title track of the album along with several others. If you want to test it out before purchasing the entire album (although it's a steal at only $8 on iTunes), visit her website and you can hear the whole album (some full songs, some samples)! Enjoy!
1.13.2009
Tuesday Music Recommendation
This album came out last week and is very fun & bright. Her voice is very simple - mostly melodic pop with a hint of blues thrown in here & there. I really like the composition of her music as well - light & playful piano and percussion. I love the title track of the album along with several others. If you want to test it out before purchasing the entire album (although it's a steal at only $8 on iTunes), visit her website and you can hear the whole album (some full songs, some samples)! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment