12.08.2008

Treeparteee

Okay, so I got a lot of flack for not getting in the Christmas spirit and decorating my house, so with a bit of convincing (and me backing out and more convincing)...I caved and bought a tree. The funny thing is, I don't dislike the tree, but I'll be honest, I don't think it's the most beautiful tree I've ever had, but hey, for $32 it was a steal :-). This year it was way more about the fun of getting the tree, putting it up, decorating with friends and taking lots of stupid pictures. I didn't care about tediously arranging the lights, ribbon and placing the ornaments. In fact, I can't even really take credit for most of it. I pulled things out of boxes and my friends went to work. So, when it's all said and done - it's probably the best tree I've ever had :-). Enjoy a few pics from our night...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Aweswome! I am SUPER excited you decorated, and you picked the best way to do it, too! Good job, friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...