11.17.2008

Random Conversations...

I was chatting with a friend of mine recently and we started discussing the issue of "lol" vs. "haha". You see, some people are not a big fan of using "lol" (although I like it myself), so I find myself most often defaulting to "haha". The problem with that is even though I'm laughing when I write it, when someone else says it and I'm the one reading it, it feels like a courtesy laugh - like someone is actually just saying "haha" without even a smirk on their face (and maybe even rolling their eyes). I brought this up with my friend and said there needs to be a compromise between the two...to which they responded with "halolha". I don't know why, but it just cracked me up! I couldn't stop laughing! To me it looks like someone is laughing so hard that they can't even get their words out. So, if you ever find yourself in a situation where you're writing an email or chatting online - feel free to use "halolha" to express how hysterical something is to you. I think we might be able to start a new trend :-).

On to more important things...let's see...

Well, the Titans are 10-0, although I'll be honest, yesterday's game was just not that exciting. I'm very glad we won, but it didn't have quite the level of anticipation that some of the games I've watched recently (i.e. the Notre Dame/Navy game that I watched at the nail salon!). Besides that it was just a bizarre day yesterday. Church was awesome (baptisms, dedications, worship and sharing about various ministries...kinda like a "family" service), I found out first thing in the morning that a good friend of mine is "officially" dating this guy that she's crazy about, and then not even 30 minutes after that I learned that another good friend of mine had her relationship come to an end that morning and was in tears. So, in-between the football game we had some serious talks and tears. My heart hurts for her today...

Later in the evening we went to see Quantum of Solace. First of all, if you haven't seen Casino Royale, you must rent it. Immediately following that, go see Quantum of Solace. Daniel Craig has got to be one of my all-time favorites to play Bond - because he's a great actor, and, let's be honest, he's quite nice to look at :-). It was jam-packed with action, which I absolutely love, so I would highly recommend it!

Alright, well my calendar just alarmed me that it's time for my chiropractor appointment, so I best head out. Have a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...