I know, it's Friday - not Tuesday, but I couldn't wait any longer and I figure it's my blog, I make the rules, so today is going to be Tuesday.I have a feeling I'm going to be a fan of this band. I love their style. Their full album won't be released until June, but Carolina Liar is going to be big, I can tell. Listen to one of their singles here. I honestly love the whole song, but as always, it rocks it out around 3:00 and I can't help but turn it up entirely too loud, with all the windows down, and sing at the top of my lungs. That's just what you do when you've got a song that's really good.
I also want to mention that Gavin Rossdale is going to be releasing a solo album. He has a single that is available now on iTunes. I will say that if you're a fan of Matt Kearney, then this is definitely for you.
So that's it for music today. The other exciting update is that it looks like the weather has taken a turn and it is going to be absolutely gorgeous in Florida next weekend, so right now it looks like our roadtrip will be heading south! Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment