So, last night I fell asleep with my laptop sitting next to me, still open. Apparently, I was tired! Of course, because of that, I didn't set my alarm...and so the morning started with me waking abruptly to the sound of the garbage truck outside and quickly realizing that it was NOT Saturday and I needed to get my booty in the shower and get to work! Somehow the shock of waking late caused me to move faster than normal, so when I finished getting ready I still had time to whip up a protein shake before heading out the door! I even made it to work earlier than most days. Not too shabby!
Anyway, my friend sent me an email with one of these oldschool quizzes, and although normally I don't fill them out, today it looked like fun:
1) Do you like blue cheese? yes
2) Have you ever smoked? no
3) Do you own guns? no. Mace. :)
4) What one thing are you most proud of? my family
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6) What do you like about yourself? I am always open to trying new things.
7) Favorite Christmas song? Come & Worship - Bebo Norman (although I listen to it more often than just Christmas)
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? orange juice or protein shake
9) Can you do push ups? yes
10) Can you do a chin up? not if I don't have to
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my Tiffany's necklace
12) Favorite hobby? cooking
13) Ever been in a car wreck? yes
14) Do you have A.D.D.? no
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm not very compassionate.
16) Middle name? smart ass :)
17) Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I'm hungry
2. I'm listening to Sugarland and they are growing on me.
3. I want to be outside in the sun.
4. I can't wait for the roadtrip this weekend.
18) What is your favorite restaurant? Zio's in Tulsa, OK
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, and on rare occasion, pop or coffee
20) Current worry? none, and I like it that way.
21) Current hate right now? being inside
22) Best vacation you ever had? Roatan with my dad in 2001. Perfection.
23) How did you bring in the New Year? Gatlinburg with my peeps.
24) Where would you like to go? all over the world
25) Name three people who will complete this? dumb question
26) Do you own slippers? no, I need some
27) What shirt are you wearing? solid red.
28) Do you like sleeping? heckyes
29) Can you whistle? yes
30) Favorite color? green. I was born loving it.
31) Would you be a pirate? no, pirates are mean. I'd like to fight the pirates.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on the radio when I'm in the shower.
33) Favorite girl's name? no clue
34) Favorite boy's name? again, no clue
35) What's in your pocket? nada
36) Last person that made you laugh? Lisa
37) Best bed sheets as a child? sesame street
38) Worst injury you've ever had? eardrums ruptured. Pretty painful.
39) Do you love where you live? sometimes. It's too warm in the winter. I'm itching for Colorado.
40) How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41) Who is your loudest friend? Nicki
42) How many dogs do you have? none. sad.
43) Does someone have a crush on you? unlikely
44) Name something that not many people know about you? I would be a gamer if I could.
45) What is your favorite book? redeeming love
46) What is your favorite candy? hot tamales
47) Favorite Sport? volleyball
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? I have a list. Morbid, I know.
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? CRAP! I didn't set my alarm!
I won't tag people and make them fill it out - for the same reason I won't forward it on to people, but if you want to share it on your blog - feel free!
Happy Cussing Thursday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
colorado rocks.....monday it was 84....yesterday we got 5 inches of snow.....today the snow is gone,lol
Post a Comment