3.18.2008

Weirdness Abounds

I was tagged to post 6 weird things about myself...so here goes.

1. I chew gum constantly. Mostly because I have a major paranoia with bad breath (or just bad smells in general). I also cannot exercise without it. I absolutely have to be chewing gum when I run or do any kind of physical activity (it can tend to get crunchy when I play sand volleyball...ew!)

2. I love when numbers add up to 10. I don't know why. You can't even imagine my excitement when I got my new address and it was 1261. My phone number, however, adds up to 29 - which then equals 11. Just 1 too many. I don't really think it's good luck, but for some reason, it makes me very excited when I find a total that equals 10. I don't, however, obsess over it. I just enjoy the observation once in a while.

3. I'm a shoe piler. It is my worst habit (well, that I'm aware of at least - haha!). I am really good about always taking my shoes off at the door, but really bad about taking them from the door to my room. I've been known to have up to 10 pairs of shoes next to the front door. I am slowly but surely improving though.

4. When I type, I have a hard time not moving my mouth as I write out the words and making facial expressions as if I'm having a real conversation with someone. I also sound things out as they are spelled in my head, rather than how they are spoken. For instance, when I write out February, in my mind I say "Feb-roo-ary".

5. I organize my closet according to color. Personally I don't think that's weird because I know I'm not the only one that does this, but others may beg to differ.

6. I can't stand when the toilet paper roll is not coming from the top. In fact, if I'm anywhere and it's coming from the bottom, I may very well turn the roll around (I know, that's terrible...I should stop). It's not so much a visual thing as it is really difficult to find the end of the toilet paper when it's going the other way.

So, there you have it. I'm sure there are many things much weirder than that, but that's all I've got for now. If I come up with more, I'll let you know.

For now, I'm tagging Stephanie, Beth, Bethany & Erin. Now you must post 6 weird things about you on your blogs!

1 comment:

tapango1 said...

WOW, u are weird,ahahaaha

actually theres a few on that list i am guilty of also!!!

shoe piling,sounding out words and i am currently saying this outloud,lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...