







One week from today I will be in New York City celebrating my birthday (well, that part officially a week from tomorrow) with my good friends, Erin & Hope Roe! I can't wait! We're staying at the Doubletree Metropolitan - which looks amazing, and among many many activities and things we will be doing, we will definitely take in at least one Broadway show (possibly the Drowsy Chaperone, but we're spontaneous people - so we'll just decide when we get there!), have coffee at Dean & Deluca (my favorite!), enjoy dessert at Serendipity, hot cocoa at Dylan's candy bar, buy purses on Canal Street, visit Ground Zero, shop on Park Avenue and a million other things!
2 comments:
I was gonna tell you that for our annual 8th grade D.C. trip, we are taking in a dinner theater this year. We are seeing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat. Have you seen it?
I pretty much copied your blog. I am so pumped it's unreal. Are you making an agenda? I hope so. Are you writing down all the places we want to go? Make sure to include the places we spoke about yesterday. I really want to go see that Century 21 place :)
Post a Comment