1.06.2008

Collecting Pieces

This is my latest purchase for my new home! It's not the entire bedding ensemble - my bedskirt is a chocolate brown with a stripe in gold, dark gold, cream, pale blue and charcoal and I have a satin chocolate brown boxstitch quilt that will go on the entire bed. This duvet is velvet and will just be at the foot of the bed. I have chocolate brown (euro), grey-blue and then these gold shams as well as some accent pillows. Hopefully this will be the right color (so hard to tell online) to go with what I'm looking for.

I'm still needing a washer/dryer (I'm hoping to find a front loading stackable unit on craigslist), dresser and to purchase my fridge. I'll take care of the w/d & fridge once I move in...and I haven't found a dresser I like yet, so I'll just keep looking. Half the fun is finding something for an amazing price!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ohhh- pretty! How exciting! I can't wait to see your finished place. It's going to be so pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...